Best 10 websites that web developers must see in 2020 [caption id="attachment_267" align="alignnone" width="1280"] Best 10 websites that web developers must see in 2020[/caption] howdy guys !! Everyday ,lots of websites are created and there are lots of websites ready to teach you web development which help you to learn web development. In my spare time ,I always love to learn new tools an...
When we are new to web then this question “What is the difference between web development and web design” always arise into our mind, we got confuse all to answer this question. What are the roles of web designers and web developer ? Are these term same?
The role of each is totally different from each other. Let’s have a look into the different roles and methods, of both a web designer and a web developer. These web terms in detail and tells you more about career planning as a web designer or a web developer.
difference between web development and web design
What’s a web design?
Web designers are responsible for the web visual design. Web designers as those who transform an idea, or a story, into a visually appealing design.
Web design is concerned with what the user actually sees on their computer screen or mobile device, and less so about the mechanisms beneath the surface that make it all work. Web design is less about using code to bring a website to life, and more about determining the use of color, images, typography and layout, they bring a digital experience to life.
Web designer would model the layout of your website before a web developer can start developing it.Web designers have a tough role which is often underrated.
It is basically done with the use of software like
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Fireworks
Web designer’s job descriptions
- Take ownership of design projects.
- Design page layouts and templates.
- Produce design assets for use in social media and marketing channels.
- Develop and maintain consistent branding.
- Assist developers in page design and other work.
Web developers as those who turn the designs into a live website. Web developers uses web languages and software tools to develop the design and functionality of a website.Web Development is concerned about the actual code of the website.Web development is divided into multiple stacks, we have Frontend, Backend and Fullstack.
- Front end development – A front-end developer is the one who builds the interface, and provides the layout as the interaction between the back-end of the website and the user.
2.Back end development – Back-end developers are those who control the server data and requests. Usually a website requires back-end services if it contains dynamic data. It is done with
Web developer Job description
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
Full Stack Web Developer
Full-stack developers are those who have a good knowledge of all of the development areas discussed above
Full stack developer translates user requirements into the overall architecture and implement the new systems. A Full-Stack Developer doesn’t necessarily master all technologies
Why do you need a Full-Stack Developer?
Here are some prominent reasons why you should hire a full stack development professional:
- Full stack developer helps you to keep every part of the system running smoothly
- Full stack developer can provide help to everyone in the team and greatly reduce the time and technical costs of team communication
- If one person plays different roles, it saves your company’s personnel, infrastructure and operational cost
I hope you are now clear about Difference between web development and web design, Keep in mind that both have essential roles, and the web would not exist without one or the other.
Thank you for reading!!